Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Greeting from President Philbert



Fellow Optimists,

Seasons Greetings Sunsetters of Liguanea, I do hope everyone enjoyed the recent Christmas and Boxing holidays. Whether it was filled with party going or just hanging out with family members I am sure it has gone done as cherished memories. As we come to the close of 2008 let me take this opportunity to say thanks for the support given by every single member of the club. The first quarter has had its share of ups and downs, and this forever will be the nature of things. What is important is to appreciate the ups and learn from the downs.

As is customary we will ring in the new year with our usual pot party. I do look forward to seeing as many members as possible, let Dare to Care look like a joke and come out in your numbers. It will be an excellent way to start the year in unison and comradry ie real sunset style.

Looking forward to some great cooking. Start seasoning those goat heads and curry goat etc etc etc.

Haaappy New Yearrrr!!!!!!!!!

President Phil

1 comment:

  1. I commеnt when Ι likе a aгtіcle on a
    webѕite oг if I have sοmething to valuаblе tο contribute
    to the converѕatіon. It's a result of the sincerness communicated in the post I read. And after this post "Greeting from President Philbert". I was moved enough to post a thought :-P I do have a couple of questions for you if it's аllright.
    Coulԁ it be sіmply me οr doеs іt gіvе the impгessiοn liκe
    ѕome of the гesponsеs сome acrosѕ
    liκе ωгittеn bу bгain dead vіsitors?
    :-P Anԁ, іf you arе writing on otheг plаceѕ, Ӏ ωoulԁ lіkе
    to keеp up with уou. Cοuld you list the cοmplеte
    urls оf all your social sitеs lіke yοur twitteг feeԁ,
    Fаcebοok рage or linκedin profile?


    Takе a loоk at mу homеpаge - www.tensunitsforpain.com
    Also see my web site - tens units

    ReplyDelete